The department, the faculty and the university promote equal opportunities. There is a work environment and equal opportunities group at the department, with representatives of the teachers, the administrative staff, the PhD students, the students and the employer. There is also a contact person for equal opportunities. Contact the work environment and equal opportunities group if you have opinions on how the equal opportunities-work can be carried out and be improved.
- The university’s action plan for equal opportunities
- Equal opportunities at the faculty of languages (In Swedish)
- The committee for equal opportunities
- Your rights: Equal opportunities
- Your rights: Discrimination or victimisation
Information for students
If you want to flag issues regarding equal opportunities in the department, please contact the equal opportunites contact person.
Equal opportunites contact person